Wednesday, November 21, 2007

All About Blogz and Bloggin'


This is going to be a long long journey. Well firstly somewhere to park our already numerous existing blogs and also a review house for any avid bloggers that would like more exposure and their blog reviewed. I look forward to some really interesting sites popping up for review, along with lots of fun and frolics as I try to scour the internet for more blogging knowledge. Who me?
I can't tell my Java script from my HTML, let alone all this jargon about SEO and all that stuff. But anyway if I can do it, any one can lol.
Hold your horses and enjoy.

1 comment:

Patricia Rockwell said...

I am so glad I am not the only one intimidated by the html stuff. Some of these veteran bloggers forget that some of us have only been at this a few months!